Canada Business Visa Consultant
Entrepreneurs, executives, and professionals can temporarily conduct business in Canada with the help of a variety of business visas. The Canada Business Visa allows visitors to:
- Visit Canada business purpose
- Attend conferences and trade shows
- Meet potential clients and take orders
- Canada-based training for your company
You can stay in Canada for up to 6 months with a Canada Business Visa.
Documents for a Canada Business Visa:
- Passport and travel history
- Background history
- Company documents
- Documents proving you will not stay after the time limit
- A completed application and consulate fees
- Valid medical insurance policy
Canada Startup Visa program:
Non-Canadians who wish to start their own company or business in Canada can apply for its startup visa program.
Immigrant entrepreneurs can use this program to develop their startups in Canada. Successful applicants will connect with private companies in Canada for funding and guidance.
Nevertheless, this visa program has specific guidelines regarding ownership and shareholding requirements for startups.
Eligibility requirements for visa applicants are:
- Ensure the business has the necessary support
- To meet ownership requirements
- Required proficiency in English / French
- At least one year of post-secondary education
- Ability to support dependent family members in Canada
- Ability to pass medical tests and security checks