B1 Visa Consultant
B1 visa holders may enter the United States for business purposes.
B1 visa holders must have:
- Negotiate contracts.
- Consult with business associates in the U.S.
- Settle estates.
- Attend conferences, educational, professional, or business events.
Requirements to qualify for the B1 visa:
While the requirements for U.S. business visas are not as strict as those for other visas, you must still meet them in order to be eligible.
- Plan to visit the United States for business purposes.
- Your expenses in the United States are covered.
- Upon expiration of your visa, you intend to return to your home country immediately.
To be eligible for the B1 visa, you need to meet these criteria and provide valid documents in the application phase.
Steps to Apply
To apply for a B1 visa, you must go through these simple steps:
- Complete Form DS-160.
- Pay the B1 visa fees.
- Schedule your visa interview.
- Prepare your B1 visa documents file.
- Attend the interview.