- Information about absolute immigration consultants
- How an immigration company collects the information
- How does the immigration company use the information?
- How we protect the information.
- How to Opt-out of further communication.
- Link to other websites.
- How to contact Absolute Immigration.
The Information that We Collect
We collect your personal information from you, which includes your name, title, company, address, telephone number, mailing address & payment details.
If an Absolute Immigration Consultant is dealing with your immigration visa, a piece of additional information may be required for the destination country. This information included your family, educational background, employment, and payment history. The Government authorities want some sensitive information, including religion, health-related information, biometrics and information about criminal history.
We collected other information, including marketing information, and web interaction information, such as:
- Consumer Surveys or Publicly available information
- Unique IDs, i.e., a cookie placed on a device or computer
- IP address
- Information contained in HTTP headers or other IP addresses, device type
- The web search terms
How do we Collect Information?
We collect the information from you in the following ways:
- By Asking: we collect the information by asking that you provide to us. An immigration consultant wants that information to help them deliver the services according to your request.
- Through Web Server: web server log keeps the information about the links that you put into your browser to open a webpage regarding your search topic. The web server also has the information about your IP address and the cookies.
How does Absolute Immigration Use this Information?
They share your information with 3rd parties for the following purposes;
- To give you and your family visa services, complete the document legalisation, including the application form, photos and petitions for visa requests. This includes sensitive information.
- Share your data with companies that accommodate our business services and immigration request fulfilment.
- To provide extraordinary customer services and identify market opportunities.
- The information includes meeting national security or law enforcement authorities
Absolute Immigration uses this information to connect with you through a survey, e-mail or e-communications to provide the information about our newsworthy topics & upcoming events or to give the instructions about your visa or passport request.
Protecting the Personal Information
To protect your personal information is of supreme importance to Absolute Immigration. Whereas there is always a risk of transmitting the data over the internet, we aim to protect your data from misuse. CPanel protects complete Immigration information & our SSL Certification is updated every three months.
Deleting Your Data
We usually delete personal information within seven years. Still, we will continue using your information to observe the legal obligations and authorities’ auditing concerns, get to the bottom of the disputes and apply our agreements. In the end, we destroy your data without your notice.