Best Australia Study Visa Consultant
You can stay and study in Australia under a student visa (subclass 500). To qualify, you must meet the following requirements: Enrollment, Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE), English language skills, financial capability, health examinations, insurance, character assessment, etc.
Student Visa requirements
- Personal Documents
- Documents you need to prove your identity
- Birth certificate
- Passport Identity Page
- ID card
- Entire Household Registration Book
- A Curriculum Vitae (certified by local authorities)
Valid electronic certificate of enrollment (CoE)
Students must enroll in overseas courses of study listed on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students before applying for a student visa. Studying in Australia requires you to submit a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for each course you wish to enroll in. Be sure to include all the CoE codes in your student visa application.
You still need to provide a CoE even if you are already in Australia.
Only postgraduate research students required to remain in Australia for marking are exempt from providing a CoE code. The only requirement is a letter from your education provider.
Genuine Entrant statement (GTE)
Applicants who come to Australia for a quality education temporarily can apply for the GTE:
- The situation in your home country
- The potential Situation in Australia
- Future value of the course
- If you’ve previously traveled to Australia, the reasons for travel and duration of your stay
English Language Visa Requirement
To study in English, you must speak English. Documentary proof of your English proficiency is required.
You must include your English language test result in your student visa application if it passes the basic requirements.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS – STUDY VISA FOR THE AUSTRALIA
Bachelors / Undergraduate Studies
- At least 50% mark in the intermediate
- IELTS 5.5-6
- With no more than 3 years of gaps in study
- Bank Statement of PKR 5-6 M
Masters / Postgraduate Studies
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or higher
- 6-6.5 IELTS Academic
- Gap of no more than seven years
- PKR 5-6 million bank statement