Professional Canada Study Visa Consultant
In fact, Canada is one of the top destinations for international students. To study in Canada, you will need a Canadian study visa.
Get your Canadian study permit today by following our step-by-step instructions.
Apply for a Study Permit
Applicants for a study permit should be aware that they must meet eligibility requirements when submitting the application. The student must also meet certain conditions while in Canada.
When applying for a study permit, there are many steps involved, and the processing times vary greatly from country to country. You should make sure your permit is processed before your study period starts.
Study Permit Requirements
You must meet two sets of requirements to apply for a Canadian study permit:
Eligibility requirements and requirements while studying in Canada.
Test Prep For Studying in Canada
- It is not accepted if the person is seeking immigration. Only IELTS or CELPIP are the tests valid for that process.
- The score must be less than 2 years from the first day of the class.
- Minimum score required to pass TOEFL (IBT)Undergraduates: 79 and above
- Graduates: 80 and above
There are two types of IELTS exam:
- IELTS General Test: For people who want to work or live in Canada
- IELTS Academic Test: For students who want to study in Canada
Following are the requirements for applying for a study visa:
- Acceptance Letter
- Proof of Financial Support
- Supporting Documentation
You must meet these requirements as an international student with a study permit who enters Canada.
Under a study permit, a foreign national studying in Canada must:
- Enroll at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- Progress towards completion of the program
- Comply with the conditions of the visa
- Stop studying if they do not meet the requirements
- Leave Canada when their permit expires
Canadian study permits can be obtained in four stages:
- To apply for a Canadian study permit, you must check your eligibility.
- If you meet the requirements, you can prepare an application. Collect all the necessary documents for your country.
- Immigration officers can revoke study permits if applicants fail to meet the requirements. Before submitting your application, you should have an immigration representative review it.
Submit your study permit application: You can submit it 2 ways:
- Submit an electronic application.
- Submit a paper-based application.
When you arrive at the Canadian Port of Entry (POE), you will receive your Canadian study visa. Upon approval of your permit, the Canadian government will issue you a Port of Entry Introduction Letter. This letter must be presented to an immigration official when you arrive in Canada so that you may obtain a study permit.