If you want to travel to the UK for tourism or to meet any of your family members you need a UK visitor Visa. Different classified categories hold the purpose of your traveling. You can travel and get a visa to fulfill that specific purpose. You need a different visa for tourism, family, business, medical, or study. Before applying for the Visa you must know if you are capable of applying or not.
Conditions for eligibility
- To enter the UK, you need a passport or other kind of identification. It ought to be valid for the duration of your trip.
- After your visit, you’ll depart from the United Kingdom.
- You can support yourself and your dependents while traveling.
- You can pay for your return or subsequent travel.
- You won’t establish a permanent residence in the UK or make regular or consecutive trips there as your primary residence.
To give your application the best chance of success and to make the application process as simple and convenient as possible, Dream International may offer advice on how to prepare your visit visa application. There are a few steps and procedures through which you can get your UK Visa. All these steps are mentioned below.
Step 1: Consult an Expert.
You can contact Dream International for making the process of the visa application easier. Our expert agents can make things easier for you to understand. We can give you the best advice that what should you do and what should not.
Step 2: Assemble the Documents
Now you have to check and assemble the required documents for you. We can help you with documentation. There is a list of documents that you need for applying for a UK visa. Double-check these documents before applying for the visa.
- Hardcopy of your online application form is required.
- A current picture, 2″ x 2″, on a white background, taken within the last six months.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport, which must be valid for at least six months after the date of proposed entry into the UK
- Copies of the bio pages from the last 15 passports.
- Travel record of the last 10 years.
- Applicant’s siblings’ and children’s names.
- A letter to the embassy stating the goal and timeframe of your desired visit to the UK.
- Your bank statement so that they can determine whether you have a lot of assets and can afford to stay for a while.
- Obtain a leave letter from your company stating that you are working with them on company letterhead if you are employed.
- Your business paperwork, if you have any, including your tax number letter, a letter confirming your company’s registration, asset papers, etc.
- Obtain NOC from school if you are a student that you are a student of that school and you will continue your studies after vacations.
- Keep the papers for the home or property with you while you are there.
- Make an effort to retain the records for any additional sources of income. (If necessary)
Step 3: Check your Documents
- The documents will be checked to make sure they comply with the standards and will be accepted by UK Visas and Immigration after you have prepared them as instructed.
Step 4: Review of the Application
- Once all of your paperwork is in order, you may start filling out the application. About every inquiry on the application form, we will offer guidance. We will thoroughly evaluate the form after you’ve finished filling it out to make sure your responses are accurate and in line with your supporting documentation. This is an important step to take before applying to find any issues.
Step 5: Consultation afterward
- If there are any issues with your application form, we will get in touch with you to set up a follow-up appointment to figure out how to fix the issue. If there is no issue then your application form will be forwarded.
Step 6: Fee Process
- After applying, now you have to choose the visit time duration which means for how long you will be going to stay there. The processing fee for every visa and time duration is different.
Step 7: Biometrics
- An appointment will be scheduled at the nearest application facility, where you must appear in person to complete the remaining formalities. Your biometric verifications will be generated.
You will receive a confirmation email after paying for the consultation package for the relevant visa category to let you know that we have accepted your order. Our team will get in touch with you within 24 hours (depending on time zones, but typically much sooner) to set up a telephone consultation appointment at a time that works for your time zone.
DO’s and DON’Ts
Now we will discuss what you can do while having a UK visa and what you can not do.
- For travel, such as on a holiday or vacation
- To visit your loved ones or friends
- To work as a volunteer for a recognized charity for up to 30 days
- Transiting via the UK on one’s way to another nation
- For specific business tasks, such as going to a meeting or interview
- To take part in a program school exchange
- To enroll in a 30-day recreational course, such as a dancing class
- To learn, do a placement, or take a test.
- As a dentist, senior physician, or academic
- For reasons of health
You can not
- Work for a UK corporation, either paid or unpaid or on your own
- Use government funds (benefits)
- Live in the UK for an extended period by making repeated or regular visits
- You must apply for a Marriage Visitor visa if you want to wed, register a civil partnership, or announce a marriage or civil partnership.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online chat: Email: Send an email to email@example.com to start a chat now. Contact information: +971 4 2055881. To track your application, go to the Visa Application Center.
Due to the extremely high demand, processing visas may occasionally take longer than usual according to UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI). All new applicants are urged to apply for their visas as soon as possible and to postpone any travel arrangements until they have received them.
At Dream International, our expert agents can guide you that what documents you need for applying for the visa.